What is CTSAsearch?
CTSAsearch is a prototype demonstrating federated search using Linked Open Data published by members of the CTSA Consortium and other interested parties. To try it out, use the form below or click on the "CTSA Search" entry in the menu on the left to see a ranked list of matching investigators. Use the second form or click on the "CTSA Map" entry in the menu to visualize coauthorship amongst the matching investigators.
Search for Investigators at Multiple Institutions
- SPARQL endpoints queried: 10
- Institutions indexed: 19
- Total persons indexed: 124,945
- Total publications by those persons indexed as part of their profile: 1,325,716
- Total co-author pairs (two people on the same paper): 2,036,131
- The harvesting times listed below are the times required to interrogate the respective SPARQL endpoints and cache the results locally at Iowa.
|Currently Harvested Sites||Platform||Harvesting|
|Chicago Women in STEM (Argonne National Lab, Fermilab, Northwestern, U. Chicago)||SciVal Experts and VIVO||1:11:12|
|Indiana University||SciVal Experts and VIVO||17:07|
|Northwestern University||SciVal Experts and VIVO||1:43:53|
|Oregon Health Science University||SciVal Experts||*|
|State University of New York - REACH (Stony Brook University, SUNY College of Optometry, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, University at Buffalo, Upstate Medical University)||VIVO||0:44|
|University of California, Davis||SciVal Experts and VIVO||19:43|
|University of California, San Francisco||Profiles||*|
|University of Florida||VIVO||1:19:40|
|University of Iowa||Loki||6:01|
- Persons and their associated properties (name, research statement, etc.)
- Academic Articles for each person with associated properties. Where DOIs or PMIDs exist additional information is added from MEDLINE, including
- MeSH terms
We harvest linked open data through SPARQL endpoints using queries based on the VIVO ontology. If you would like to participate, contact Dave Eichmann with details on how to access your SPARQL endpoint.
Aug 1, 2014 8:52:17 AM – Institute for Clinical and Translational Science
This page is not optimized for any browser!